The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- See episode, Training Day
- Deangelo: To beginnings and endings.
- Michael: And to middles, the unsung heroes. And to moms.
- Deangelo: The moms and the troops.
- Michael: Do not tell my fiance I'm drinking on a Wednesday.
- Deangelo: I won't. I don't know her.
- Michael: I'm moving out to the 'burbs. Actually, I'm moving further than the 'burbs, I'm moving to Colorado.
- Deangelo: Colorado! The Sunshine State.
- Michael: Yep. Don't mess with Colorado.
- Deangelo: Doing some skiing?
- Michael: No, no. I don't want to end up like Sunny Bobo.
- Deangelo: Well, that's just good sense right there. Everyone I know who skis is dead.
- Deangelo: Michael, the last time I was exposed to a peanut I was itchy for three days, OK? I had to take baths constantly. I missed the O.J. verdict. I had to read about it in the paper like an idiot.
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|Garage Sale||Training Day||Michael's Last Dundies|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.