The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Toby introduces himself and mentions the numerous unfortunate nicknames given to him by Michael. He questions whether he is speaking to loudly.
- Toby says there are no HR nightmares because a nightmare implies that it is a dream, but for him, it's a reality.
- In reference to the episode Diversity Day, Toby asks Kelly what it was like to slap Michael. He takes great joy in hearing her brief story.
- In reference to the episode Health Care, Toby explains that when he finally picked a healthcare plan, he chose an HMO. Michael asked him "Why'd you pick a homo?" Long story short, Michael called him a gay slut.
- In reference to the episode Sexual Harassment, Angela asks Toby to repeat the sexual harassment seminar to help give a refresher course to "certain people" on female anatomy. Before he can ask who she is talking about, Angela hurries off.
- In reference to the episode The Injury, Toby explains that after burning his foot on a George Foreman Grill, Michael attempted to invent a foot-safe version called "The Magic No Ouchie Meat Machine" which was essentially the grill in a bunny cage.
- Toby explains what he would do differently if this was his last day on earth. He'd wear a t-shirt, order a French dip sandwich and eat the whole thing, blow up the building, go swimming, and drink wine.
- Toby explains that HR isn't just a job, it's a way of life. He wishes it was just a job, though.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.