The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- See episode, The Sting
- Pam: Nothing happened. We went on a couple of dates. He never called me again.
- Jim: What? He never called you? I thought you said it just fizzled.
- Pam: That's fizzling. I mean, someone has to start the fizzle.
- Jim: Yeah, I thought you started it.
- Pam: No, I liked him. For a couple of days. Four years ago. You know I have a kid with you, right?
- Michael: This morning, Danny Cordray stole a sale from me. So what do I do? I go out and I steal Danny Cordray. The sale that mattered, I made. Boom. Funny thing about it, we don't even need him. We already have Packer on the road. Guh! Crap, I forgot about Packer...
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|Sex Ed||The Sting||Costume Contest|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.