In Threat Level Midnight, the dance was performed in a restaurant after Billy the bartender requests for it to be played on the jukebox. Michael refuses at first, saying that "I haven't done that dance since my wife died", but then soon joins in and teaches everyone how to do the Scarn.
A notable moment in the Scarn is when the song nears its end, Todd Packer's unnamed character says "If doing the Scarn is gay, then I'm the biggest queer on earth!". This line causes Jim to begin laughing, prompting Michael to pause the movie.
- Michael Scarn
- Billy the Bartender
- Todd Packer
- Owen Winkdale (little boy)
- Other unindentifiable warehouse workers
Steps to the Scarn
- Jump to the right and shake a hand,
- Jump to the left and you shake that hand,
- Meet new friends,
- Tie some yarn, that's how ya' do the scarn.