- See episode The Merger
Dwight: I am fast. To give you a reference point. I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
Pam: Am I being mean to Dwight? I don't know, I did just make him run around the building, and I have no intention of timing him - this isn't even a stopwatch, it's a digital thermometer! He does make my life harder sometimes, and on purpose - like, he tried to put meters on the bathroom stalls as a way of bringing in more money for the company...I should really get back to work.
- Dwight: Dwight Schrute, Assistant Regional Manager.
- Andy: Andy Bernard, Regional Director in charge of Sales.
- Dwight: So, you'll be reporting to me, then...
- Andy: Um, on the contrary...
- Dwight: My title has "manager" it is...
- Andy: And I'm a "director"....
Andy: Am I trying to get under his skin? Yes...because, the angrier (Dwight) gets, the more marginalized he becomes. Meanwhile, Andy Bernard is out there...layin' on the charm.
Stanley: I don't know who these new people think they are; I've sat downwind of Phyllis's stinky perfumes for years...never said a word.
- Stanley: Trust me, it only gets worse!
- Martin: Is he always like this?
- Ryan: Sometimes he brings more costumes...
- Hannah: When do people work?
- Phyllis: We find little times during the day.
- Karen: How are we gonna get home?
- Phyllis: Bob Vance has an air pump - he said he'd fill all our tires up...
Karen: Bob Vance, of Vance Refrigeration?
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|Branch Closing||The Merger||The Convict|