The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Andy: Oh, there's an inner circle. Oh yeah.
- Jim: There is no inner circle. Deangelo just prefers to delegate a few things to a few guys.
- Kevin: Jim only says that because he's in the inner circle. I also say that because I am also in the inner circle. Did you get that, Ma? Your boy, Kevin Malone, is IN the inner circle! Which doesn't exist.
- Jim: So this is my life. Until I win the lottery. Or Pam finally writes that series of young adult books.
- Pam: So one afternoon, while walking home from school, quirky 10th grader Becky Walters finds a wounded Pegasus in the woods. And she becomes...The Horse Flyer.
- Deangelo: Let's go downstairs. Ok? Let's do it.
- Dwight: Pass. If I wanted to see a pissing contest, I'd lock Mose in the chicken coop.
- Deangelo: Damn it, Dwight! Enough! Get your ass downstairs or find a new place to sell paper!
- Erin: Deangelo?
- Deangelo: Tablab.
- Jim: Oh my god, are you alright?
- Meredith: My god.
- Jim: Erin...
- Ryan: Are you okay?
- Jim: Will you call 911, please?
- Erin: Who should I say is calling?
- Jim: Erin.
- Deangelo: Spera suri Ted walked to bar, Sergant Pounge elum. Pounge says to bartenner, "Pounge ger e tem?" Bart says "E forte pound. Eretime. Everyturner. Everybody Turner." Dra sweb.
- Gabe: Yes.
- Deangelo: Dra sweb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.