- See episode The Coup
Michael: Business is like a jungle. And I... am like a tiger. And Dwight is like a monkey, that stabs the tiger in the back with a stick. Does the tiger fire the monkey? Does the tiger transfer the monkey to another branch? Pun. There is no way of knowing what goes on inside the tiger's head. We don't have the technology.
- Michael: Sounds like a good dentist.
- Dwight: Oh, yeah.
- Michael: What's his name?
- Dwight: ...Crentist.
- Michael: Your dentist's name is Crentist.
- Dwight: Yep.
- Michael: Huh. Sounds a lot like dentist.
- Dwight: Maybe that's why he became a dentist.
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|The Convention||The Coup||Grief Counseling|