A gypsy cursed Dunder Mifflin Scranton and its 3rd floor with a murderer made from parts of other serial killers after Kelly Kapoor insulted her. The Killer killed 3 people. The renovator told Kelly that during renovations,Dunder Mifflin got a new basement making this the 3rd floor.
- Kelly Kapoor
- Meredith Palmer - The Gypsy
- Erin Hannon - The Killer
- Kevin Malone - Cop
- Creed Bratton - Reporter
- Angela Martin
- Gabe Lewis - Narrator, Himself
- Ryan Howard - Renovator
- The Gypsy cackled like the Count from Sesame Street.
- The cop yelled "It's alive!" when the Killer showed up. The quote was used in Frankenstein.
- The rating sign says: The Following Preview Has Been Approved by the Motion Picture Association of Evil And Is Suitable For Sadistic Audiences Only. Watch At Your Own Risk.
- When the date says: TBD, Gabe commented, "3rd floor's the harm!"
- Ryan Howard also composed the music.