Scranton Business Park is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office (the main setting of the show) is located. Its address in the show is 1725 Slough Avenue in Scranton, PA. The place/street itself in Scranton doesn't actually exist, as the address is actually a reference to the British version of The Office, which is set in Slough, England. In the season six finale, Whistleblower, Dwight buys the Business Park.
- Billy Merchant - Property Manager (former)
- Dwight Schrute Property Manager (current)
- Hank Tate - Security Guard
- Nate Nickerson - Maintenance Worker (former)
- Suite 100 - Ruben's Elec. Cont.
- Suite 110 - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Suite 120 - "Available 1400'" (Remains the same behind Kevin in an early episode, when Pam & Michael are adding the Michael Scott Paper Company, and when interviewing new managers)
- Suite 200 - Dunder Mifflin Paper
- 165 sq ft Closet below Suite 200 - Michael Scott Paper Company, Café Disco, Dwight Schrute's Gym for Muscles, and Sesame Avenue Daycare Center for Infants and Toddlers.
- Suite 210 - Vance Refrigeration
- Suite 300 - Woods & Grammercy
- Suite 302 - Cress Tool & Die
- Suite 320 - E.G. Phylloxy
- Suite 344 - Kavala Data Filters
- Suite 345 - Dwight Schrute
- Unknown Suite # - Disaster Kits Limited
The Five Families
"The Five Families" are the five companies that occupy the business park:
- Dwight Schrute - Dunder Mifflin, Inc.
- Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration
- Paul Faust - Disaster Kits Limited
- W.B. Jones - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Bill Cress - Cress Tool & Dye
Behind the scenes
- The first season was filmed in a real office building. It used the production offices of studios 1 and 2 at Century Studios in Culver City (3322 La Cienega Place), and production was moved to what would normally be the sound stage area. By 2012, the company has lost significant business due to tenants being lured away by states which offer filming enticements. By 2014, the studio closed its doors. The building has been remodeled, so the original offices no longer exist.
- Starting in the second season, the show was filmed at Chandler Valley Center Studios at 13927 Saticoy Street in Van Nuys. The office was reproduced down to the last detail, except that Michael's office was made a little bit larger to make it easier to film in.
- Hartog, Kelly. Century Studios Feeling the Effects of Runaway Production, The Patch, July 5, 2012.
- Blake, Lindsay. Scranton Business Park from the First Season of "The Office", I am not a stalker blog, July 21, 2014.
- Fischer Jenna. The Office: Your Questions Answered!, TV Guide, April 6, 2006.