The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- See episode, Sabre
- Michael: (to Erin) Scissor me!
- Pam: Maybe we can put the box back together.
- Dwight: Impossible. He opened it like an ape.
- Creed: Have you tried making everything smaller?
- Christian Slater: Have you ever tasted a rainbow? At Sabre, you will.
- Michael: There is a small part of me that is actually very excited about this new company. But 70% of me is water. And the other part, the real part, the part that has feelings, and emotions, and thoughts, and if I can be crass, makes babies, that part thinks that all these changes suck b---.
- Pam: There's a curly slide. Am I too old to go here?
- David Wallace: Well it's a mess, what a mess, what ya gonna do? You're gonna take out your Suck It and you suck it. Suck it! Take out your Suck it and you suck it!
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|The Banker||Sabre||Manager and Salesman|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.