The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
It is thought that Ryan has a crush on her.
Signs of flirtationsEdit
- Secretary's Day: Ryan consoles Erin and holds her hand, saying, "I love you. Kelly loves you." His efforts to seduce her are interrupted when Kelly rushes in and gives Erin a big hug.
- The Chump: Emboldened by Michael's "take whatever I want" attitude, Ryan goes to reception and directly propositions Erin. She thinks he's joking, and Ryan tries to laugh it off.
- It is also important to note that after Ryan propositions Erin she says, "What about Kelly?" maybe meaning she is interested but didn't want to hurt Kelly.
- Tallahassee : On the first day of being in Florida for the special project, Erin helps Dwight wake up the other workers, including Ryan. She seductively teases him, while stroking his hair, with an offer to 'have fun', to which he responds willingly, even admitting that he went to her hotel room door twice the previous night, before he realises that she is acting under Dwight's instructions.
- After Hours: While in Florida, Erin informs Ryan that she's moving there permanently. Ryan takes this as Erin's way of trying to get him to make a move, and takes her into the hotel's kitchen to make her a waffle. While they're in there, a cook enters, causing them to have to hide quietly, prompting Ryan to tell Erin to "shut your beautiful, beautiful mouth". Erin tells Ryan that he should stay in Florida with her, which he seems responsive to until Erin says she'd wait at least six months before she'd date him, To which he responds "I'm in love with Kelly".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.