Poor Richard's is a bar located in Scranton, PA. It is a favorite locale for members of Dunder Mifflin Scranton.
In the show, Poor Richard's is a standalone pub. The real Poor Richard's is attached to a bowling alley.(season 4 episode 6 shows back entrance next to. Bowling alley... )
- The Dundies: Roy and Darryl leave The Dundies to go to Poor Richard's.
- Halloween: after being fired, Devon invites everyone in the Office(excluding Michael, Dwight, Angela and Creed) to meet him at Poor Richard's for drinks
- Email Surveillance: Kevin ranks it as the seventh best bar in Scranton.
- Christmas Party
- The Boat
- Branch Closing - Kevin invites Pam to Poor Richards to celebrate the branch staying open
- Cocktails: the waiter knows most of the staff's names and is on a first-name basis with Meredith. Pam decides she needs to come clean with Roy if they are going to "make it." When she starts to tell him about the casino night kiss with Jim he gets extremely angry and throws his glass against the wall. Pam leaves after telling Roy that the relationship is over, and Roy proceeds to trash the bar with his brother in an uncontrolled rage.
- Local Ad
- Crime Aid
- St. Patrick's Day
- DVD commentary, Local Ad.