In the show, Poor Richard's is a standalone pub. The real Poor Richard's is attached to a bowling alley.(season 4 episode 6 shows back entrance next to. Bowling alley... )
- The Dundies: Roy and Darryl leave The Dundies to go to Poor Richard's.
- Halloween: after being fired, Devon invites everyone in the Office (excluding Michael, Dwight, Angela and Creed) to meet him at Poor Richard's for drinks
- Email Surveillance: Kevin ranks it as the seventh best bar in Scranton.
- Christmas Party: The office plans to continue the drunken Christmas party at Poor Richard's.
- The Boat: Pete invites Erin to hang out with him and some friends at Poor Richard's.
- Branch Closing: Kevin invites Pam to Poor Richard's to celebrate the branch staying open.
- Cocktails: the waiter knows most of the staff's names and is on a first-name basis with Meredith. Pam decides she needs to come clean with Roy if they are going to "make it." When she starts to tell him about the casino night kiss with Jim he gets extremely angry and throws his glass against the wall. Pam leaves after telling Roy that the relationship is over, and Roy proceeds to trash the bar with his brother in an uncontrolled rage.
- Local Ad: The office holds a viewing party of the local ad that Michael produced.
- Crime Aid: Jim and some of the warehouse workers to go the bar for a drink.
- St. Patrick's Day: The office has a St. Patrick's Day party at Poor Richard's after work.
- A.A.R.M.: The office watches the documentary together at Poor Richard's.