The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Throughout The Office's run, characters wear a sign, or a sign is made as a gag.
- Michael makes everyone wear a sign listing a race that they must act/talk like. ("Diversity Day")
- Michael forces Dwight to wear a sign saying LIAR after Dwight goes behind Michael's back to Jan Levinson and tries to take his job, and lies about where he was. ("The Coup")
- Welcome Back Oscar is put up on the wall. Dwight thinks the party is for him in spite of the sign.("The Return")
- Pam makes a sketch of the pervert Phyllis saw. Pam purposely makes it look like Dwight then makes a wanted poster of her drawing. ("Women's Appreciation")
- Michael makes a flyer for the Fun Run that says that they are running 5,000 miles. ("Fun Run")
- Phyllis accidentally makes a sign saying Lunch Party, disgusting Angela. ("Launch Party")
- In a Talking Head Interview with Jan, there is a sign saying "Robert Mifflin Memorial Conference Room" ("The Deposition")
- Jim makes a sign welcoming Pam home with Kelly. ("Business Trip")*
- Michael thinks that Stanley is dead so he uses the defibrillator. However, Stanley is sleeping. Michael makes Stanley wear a sign saying NOT DEAD when he is sleeping from then on. ("Stress Relief")*
- Dwight makes a sign IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. to celebrate Kelly Kapoor's birthday.("Lecture Circuit Part 1")("Lecture Circuit Part 2")
- Michael makes a Lonely Heart's Party Sign and places it under the windshield wipers of various cars in the parking lot.("Blood Drive")
- Michael makes five golden tickets that he puts into boxes of paper. All the boxes end up going to the same company.("Golden Ticket")
- Michael makes a sign saying The Michael Scott Paper Company for his condo.("Dream Team")
- Michael was forced to move his office from his condo. He moved back into the Scranton Business Park and had to make a new sign.("Michael Scott Paper Company")
- At Jim and Pam's wedding reception there is a sign saying The Halprets instead of "The Halperts." ("Niagara")
- At Valley View High School there is a sign dedicated to Michael. The Michael Gary Scott Reading Room for promising to pay their tuition. ("Scott's Tots")
- Jim makes a sign that says Merry Christmas, Santa Hates Tears. ("Secret Santa")
- There is a sign in the conference room saying Welcome, Jo Bennett ("Manager and Salesman")
* Deleted Scene
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.