The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Michael Scott frequently comes up with ideas for inventions or business ventures. They are rarely realized, and when they do exist, they invariably lose money.
- The Magic No Ouchie Meat Machine, a foot-safe version of the George Foreman Grill, a callback to The Injury. It's a grill inside a bunny cage.
- A salad dressing made by mixing Newman's Range with Newman's Italian. He sells it at a loss at flea markets. ("Fun Run")
- Shoe La La, a shoe store that sells shoes for special occasions in a man's life. ("Golden Ticket")
- Toilet Buddy, a net that hangs in the toilet to catch things before they fall in. ("Golden Ticket")
- The Michael Scott Paper Company, his own paper company, founded upon quitting Dunder Mifflin during the episode Two Weeks. It operated at a loss during its brief existence. ("Broke")
- Tube City, a system of interconnected tubes running through the office with hamsters inside them. ("Murder")
- Chair Pants, a chair that is part of your pants so when you sit down, you're supported. ("Company Picnic")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.