The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- See episode Garage Sale
- Pam: [seeing Michael pouring gasoline all over the parking lot] Michael! Michael!
- Michael: Hi.
- Pam: Hi. I was just coming out to see what you were doing and to maybe stop you.
- Michael: Oh, you know what, you have a siphon? I think I'm gonna run out of gas.
- Pam: Why do you need more gas?
- Michael: Well, I'm writing a message.
- Pam: Is it a good message or a bad message?
- Michael: I'm asking Holly a question in fire.
- Pam: Are you proposing?!
- Michael: Maybe.
- Pam: Wow.
- Michael: Hey, you know what? I've got gas all over my hands and my shoes. Would you light it? Would you do the honors please?
- Pam: Yeah. Yeah, no problem. [grabs the lighter and runs away]
- Michael: Pam.
- Pam: Yep?
- Michael: Could you light this please?
- Pam: Michael, you've had two ideas today. And one of them was great. And the other one was terrible.
- Michael: I am not in the mood for riddles, Pam.
- Pam: This is terrible.
- Michael: [imitating Yoda] Holly Flax, marrying me will you be?
- Holly: [also imitating] Your wife becoming be will I.
- [Michael puts the ring on Holly's finger, and they kiss as everyone else pours in to congratulate them]
- Michael: So, guys, guys, guys, guys, we're moving to Colorado.
- Kevin: All of us?
- Michael: Yep.
- Jim: Wait, what?
- Michael: Holly has to go back to Colorado. I'm going with her. I'm leaving.
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|Todd Packer||Garage Sale||Training Day|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.