In the final week of March 2006, a series of parody public service announcements were filmed in the style of NBC's "The More You Know". These announcements are included on the Season 2 DVD.
- Meteor - Dwight explains that meteors are more dangerous than wolves.
- Smell - Pam explains that adding the word "smell" into other words isn't funny.
- Invite - Pam reminds us that a wedding invitation contains all the information you need to get to the wedding.
- Cake - Pam explains why we shouldn't smush cake into a bride's face.
- Foul - Jim tells us not to be ashamed of calling a foul in basketball.
- Jellybeans - Jim advises against eating black jellybeans.
- Fugitive - Jim reminds us how good The Fugitive is.
- Saltine - Jim warns us to eat crackers responsibly.
- Thumb - Dwight gives us false information about the human thumb that is probably true.
- Arctic Wolf - Dwight tells us what an arctic wolf's diet consists of.
- Bears - Dwight tells us what to do during a bear attack.
- Relationship - Kelly and Ryan give opposing views on office relationships.
- Beer - Ryan warns us against paying for over-priced alcohol.
- Taping Sex - Ryan warns us against taping yourself having sex.
- Short - Ryan explains that 5'9" isn't short. It's average.
- Boys - Kelly says boys aren't great.
- Lipstick - Kelly explains that using two shades of lipstick can make girls look even cuter.
On Disc 1 of the Season 4 DVD, a new PSA was included entitled "Rabies: The More You Know."
- Rabies - Michael warns that rabies kills.