The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Jim: Dwight has been acting manager for three months now. No, a week. Just feels like three months. Let's see, we all have to punch in to a time clock, which is very old, very strong, and has a slot about the size of a finger. We were all given new business cards big enough to set us apart from the competition, which is how I learned that our titles are all now "Junior Employee." Our lunch breaks are staggered to prevent wasting time. Mine's at 10:30, and I find that the first hour of the day goes by a lot quicker than the second seven hours.
- Jo: Dwight! Walk me out. Let's talk soon. And stay on top of these people. You gotta admit it - it's nice to have a little power, eh? How's it feel?
- Dwight: Jo, I accidentally fired a gun in the office today.
- Jo: What?!
- Dwight: I am telling you this because I care too much about this job to be blackmailed into doing it poorly. All I've ever wanted was to be manager here. And if you feel that you cannot promote me over this one accident, I understand. But if you think that extortion is worse...
- Jo: Shooting is worse! Are you kidding me? It's not even in the same...you shot a gun? What is wrong with you?
- Dwight: It was a Beaumont-Adams, if that helps.
- Jo: Beaumont-Adams is a girl's gun. That just makes it plain stupid.
- Dwight: I take full responsibility.
- Jo: Who else would be responsible?
- Dwight: Pam made me put a banana in my holster.
- Pam: You shot a gun off!
- Dwight: OK, did I make a mistake? Yes. Do I regret the decision that I made? Yes.
- Jo: Oh, stop asking yourself easy questions so you can look like a genius.
- Dwight: Got it.
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|The Inner Circle||Dwight K. Schrute, (Acting) Manager||Search Committee|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.