Who is Dundy?
Do you like this video?
- Winners of the 8th Dundies Awards ("The Dundies")
- Phyllis: Busiest Beaver Award (misspelled as Bushiest Beaver)
- Ryan: Hottest in the Office
- Angela: Tight-Ass Award (refused)
- Kelly: Spicy Curry Award (a bowler)
- Kevin: Don't Go in There After Me (squatting weightlifter with barbell removed)
- Stanley: Fine Work Award
- Pam: Whitest Sneakers Award
- Meredith: Grace Under Fire Award
- Jim: Jim Halpert Award (mentioned in DVD commentary)
- Winners of the 14th Dundies Awards ("Michael's Last Dundies")
- Jim: Best Dad Award
- Meredith: Best Mom Award
- Danny Cordray: Hottest in the Office Award (not there to accept but Michael gave it to him)
- Stanley: Diabetes Award
- Dwight: Promising Assistant Manager Award (dedicated to and thrown into the trash can)
- Erin: Cutest Redhead in the Office Award
- Deangelo: Best Dundies Host Award
- Andy: Doobie Doobie Pothead Stoner of the Year Award
- Toby: Extreme Repulsiveness Award
- Phyllis: Redefining Beauty Award
- Angela: Kind of A Bitch Award (Originally given to Dwight)
- Darryl Moving On Up Award
- Oscar: Worst Salesman of the Year
- Winners of previous Dundies awards ("The Dundies")
- Stanley: Great Work Award (2004, mentioned in Stanley's acceptance speech)
- Pam: Longest Engagement Award (undated archival footage)
- Oscar: Show Me the Money Award (undated archival footage)
- Winners of Previous Dundies awards ("Michael's Last Dundies")
- Ryan: Hottest in The Office 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010
- Stanley mentions that he throws out his Dundies.
- A Dundie was included in a promotional edition of the Season 3 DVD.
- Michael has a Dundie on his desk in the intro.
- John Mayer agreed to let the show use his song "Your Body is a Wonderland" in the episode "A Benihana Christmas" on the condition that he receive a Dundie. Mayer with his Tallest Music Dude Dundie.
- A collection of Dundies appears on Michael's desk in the opening credits.
- In the "Pilot", Michael holds up a Dundie as evidence that he's the best boss in the world.
- In "Money", Dwight's Dundies are neatly arranged on the mantlepiece of Dwight's bed-and-breakfast.
- In "Dinner Party", Michael's Dundies are on display in the family room. Later in the evening, Jan angrily throws one of them into Michael's television set.
- In a deleted scene from "Baby Shower" Michael gives Astrid a stuffed Dundie which he mentions Phyllis knitted.
- In "Performance Review" Dwight is holding a Dundie while he talks about why he deserves a raise during his review.
- In "The Alliance", Dwight lists "multiple Dundies" as one of Meredith's accomplishments.
- In "Branch Wars", Michael, on the walkie-talkie, tells Jim to host the Dundies.
- In "Job Fair"*, Michael lists The Dundies as one of the benefits of working for Dunder Mifflin.
- In "Shareholder Meeting", when someone calls Michael an idiot, he points out that he has won over 17 Dundies.
* Deleted scene
- In an early version of "Broke", Michael gives the employees of The Michael Scott Paper Company "Scottie" awards, the Michael Scott Paper Company version of the Dundies. Ryan gets "Great Style" and Pam gets "Boobs".:01:03:12