Who is Dundy?
Do you like this video?
- Winners of the 8th Dundies Awards ("The Dundies")
- Phyllis: Busiest Beaver Award (misspelled as Bushiest Beaver)
- Ryan: Hottest in the Office
- Angela: Tight-Ass Award (refused)
- Kelly: Spicy Curry Award (a bowler)
- Kevin: Don't Go in There After Me (squatting weightlifter with barbell removed)
- Stanley: Fine Work Award
- Pam: Whitest Sneakers Award
- Meredith: Grace Under Fire Award
- Jim: Jim Halpert Award (mentioned in DVD commentary)
- Winners of the 14th Dundies Awards ("Michael's Last Dundies")
- Jim: Best Dad Award
- Meredith: Best Mom Award
- Danny Cordray: Hottest in the Office Award (not there to accept but Michael gave it to him)
- Stanley: Diabetes Award
- Dwight: Promising Assistant Manager Award (dedicated to and thrown into the trash can)
- Erin: Cutest Redhead in the Office Award
- Deangelo: Best Dundies Host Award
- Andy: Doobie Doobie Pothead Stoner of the Year Award
- Toby: Extreme Repulsiveness Award
- Phyllis: Redefining Beauty Award
- Angela: Kind of A Bitch Award (Originally given to Dwight)
- Darryl Moving On Up Award
- Oscar: Worst Salesman of the Year
- Winners of previous Dundies awards ("The Dundies")
- Stanley: Great Work Award (2004, mentioned in Stanley's acceptance speech)
- Pam: Longest Engagement Award (undated archival footage)
- Oscar: Show Me the Money Award (undated archival footage)
- Winners of Previous Dundies awards ("Michael's Last Dundies")
- Ryan: Hottest in The Office 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010
- Stanley mentions that he throws out his Dundies.
- A Dundie was included in a promotional edition of the Season 3 DVD.
- Michael has a Dundie on his desk in the intro.
- John Mayer agreed to let the show use his song "Your Body is a Wonderland" in the episode "A Benihana Christmas" on the condition that he receive a Dundie. Mayer with his Tallest Music Dude Dundie.
- A collection of Dundies appears on Michael's desk in the opening credits.
- In the "Pilot", Michael holds up a Dundie as evidence that he's the best boss in the world.
- In "Money", Dwight's Dundies are neatly arranged on the mantlepiece of Dwight's bed-and-breakfast.
- In "Dinner Party", Michael's Dundies are on display in the family room. Later in the evening, Jan angrily throws one of them into Michael's television set.
- In a deleted scene from "Baby Shower" Michael gives Astrid a stuffed Dundie which he mentions Phyllis knitted.
- In "Performance Review" Dwight is holding a Dundie while he talks about why he deserves a raise during his review.
- In "The Alliance", Dwight lists "multiple Dundies" as one of Meredith's accomplishments.
- In "Branch Wars", Michael, on the walkie-talkie, tells Jim to host the Dundies.
- In "Job Fair"*, Michael lists The Dundies as one of the benefits of working for Dunder Mifflin.
- In "Shareholder Meeting", when someone calls Michael an idiot, he points out that he has won over 17 Dundies.
* Deleted scene