| This page documents an official policy on Dunderpedia.|
It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that all users should follow. Make use of the discussion page to propose changes to this policy.
This page serves as general guidelines for how best to behave on Dunderpedia. Note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user. For the regulations on editing, please refer to the style guide.
- Don't spam; be constructive.
- Don't be a jerk; be helpful.
- Don't clam up; communicate when you have an issue, suggestion, or criticism.
- Don't hold grudges; you can't change the past, look to the future.
- Assume good faith; not everyone is a vandal.
- Absolutely no abusive or NSFW content anywhere.
- Spam and vandalism are strictly prohibited.
- Do not add Fanon content into articles. If you want to create a Fanon page, put it in discussions or in your blog.
- Do not move pages without giving any reason or discussing with an admin beforehand.
- Do not post pictures of people without their permission.
- In accordance to Fandom's ToU, users under the age of 13 (16 in California or the EEA, not including the UK) are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- Observe civil behavior; do not insult, threaten, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- Profanity is permitted (when not directed at another user) though censoring severe profanity is recommended.
- Above all, use common sense and do not try to circumvent the rules via loopholes or other means. If you are unsure if someone's activity should be tolerated on the wiki, ask one of the admins.