Info about the Dunderpedia server
The Dunderpedia server was created as a place for members to join and discuss things related to The Office and receive help with off-topic discussion posts, spam and vandalism. More information is provided below.
1) Post stuff in the correct channels, a channel list with descriptions of them is provided below to make it easier to identify where something should be sent in
2) Don't post any questionable content or messages. They will be deleted if they're found.
3) Don't cause unnecessary arguments or intimidate other users.
4) Don't post any spam links. They will be deleted if they are found.
5) Don't advertise other servers outside of
6) Use common sense. Sometimes a policy may not be mentioned here, but that doesn't mean it's allowed.
7) Since it's a wiki server, the policies from the Rules and Regulations page also apply for the server.
8) Finally, remember to have fun on the server and welcome new users whenever they join.
|Channel name||Channel purpose|
|Dunderpedia welcomes log||Provide a log of new members|
|Verification||Verify your Dunderpedia username by typing |
|Announcements||A channel that receives announcements from other servers that are related to The Office and the Dunderpedia community|
|Dunderpedia help and reports||A place to receive help for the wiki or to report vandalism, spam or off topic discussion posts|
|Server info||Provides information about the server (This channel is currently empty, but information will be added eventually)|
|Off topic||Post any memes and photography that aren’t related to The Office|
|Bots||A place to use commands for any of the bots listed below|
|Level checking||Check your current level on the server|
|Main discussion||A place to talk about anything (it’s essentially similar to off topic)|
|Show discussion||A place to talk about The Office (including your favorite episode, character, moment, etc)|
|Dunderpedia activity||An activity log for this wiki supplied through Special:RecentChanges|
|Daily article log||Randomized article for each day.|
|Arcane (Level Expert)||Shows a member’s current level and ranking on the server’s leaderboard||Ryan Howard|
|A bot that is mainly there because the Dunderpedia server is listed in the website it’s connected to||Oscar Martinez|
|Dyno (Dyno Schrute)||?||Shows info about the server and users||Michael Scott|
|MEE6 (Michael "MEE6" Scott)||!||Shows a members current level and also supports welcome messages, which is planned to be added for the server||Stanley Hudson|
|m!||Adds roles to users and also has moderation and level commands||Dwight Schrute|
|Wiki-Bot (Dunderpedia Page Search)||!wiki||Provides a log of activity for the Dunderpedia activity channel and also assigns roles for when users verify their wiki account||Jim Halpert|