The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Dunder-Miflin Ramblin' Reams was the name of Dunder-Miflin Scranton's softball team.
Players and Positions
- Andy Bernard- Second Base
- Clark Green- Outfielder
- Creed Bratton- Relief Pitcher
- Darryl Philbin- Outfielder
- Erin Hannon- Infielder Utility
- Jerry Johnson- Third Base
- Jim Halpert- Pitcher
- Kevin Malone- Third Base
- Meredith Palmer- Catcher
- Nellie Bertram- Outfielder
- Oscar Martinez- Short Stop
- Pete Miller- Center Field
- Phyllis Vance- First Base
- Stanley Hudson- Statitiscian
- Andy "The Dandy" Bernard- sang a lot and was injured half the season due to a "celebration related injury"
- Clark "The Nose" Green due to constantly having his nose in his iPhone
- Creed "Creed" Bratton- requested to be transferred at the beginning of the season
- Darryl "Hot Doggin'" Philbin due to eating a hotdog every fifth inning
- Erin "The Kid" Hannon- whole nickname is "The Kid nobody wanted" due to her never getting adopted
- Jerry "Dead Weight" Johnson- Likely due to his age
- Jim "Slim" Halpert- Likely due to his slimness
- Kevin "Spitoowee" Malone- Constantly spitting sunflower seeds everywhere
- Meredith "Bambino" Palmer- Scourned for not putting her cigar out every time she was at bat
- Nellie "The Gooch" Bertram- Huge fan of British cricket player Graham Gooch and constantly said "Release your inner Gooch!"
- Oscar "El Disappointmento" Martinez- People believed he would be good at baseball solely based on his race, therefore were disappointed when they realized he wasn't.
- Pete "Rookie of the Year" Miller- Called that for his solid first season, also he was to young to remember the movie by the same name.
- Phyllis "The Fridge" Vance- Returned her glove at the end of the season after hanging on to the tag.
- Stanley "The Conscientious Objector"- Refused to play, did crossword puzzles during games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.