Creed Thoughts is a blog Ryan Howard made for Creed Bratton. The blog is merely a Word document with a fake web address at the top because Ryan wanted to protect the world from exposure to Creed's brain. Ryan also states that the entries he has read are "shocking," even for the Internet. ("The Job")
The web address is www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts, which Creed erroneously recites as "www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts."
During an interview with Ryan, the camera zooms briefly to Creed's computer screen as he types part of this document. It reads:
Hey-o, everyone out there in SyberWorld. It,s old Creed Bratton coming at your again, here from my perch as a Quality Assurance Manager at Dunder Mifflin paper. Just a few observations on the world around me.
What do you guys think is the best kind of car? To me, you can,t beat motorcycles. They're small and dangerous.
I got into a car a
According to the official Creed Thoughts Blog, the full article is:
- Hey-o, everyone out there in SyberWorld. It,s old Creed Bratton coming at your again, here from my perch as a Quality Assurance Manager at Dunder Mifflin paper. Just a few observations on the world around me.
- What do you guys think is the best kind of car? To me, you can,t beat motorcycles. They're small and dangerous. They just can't be trusted.
- I got into a car accident yesterday and I just took off. It didn't look too bad. The guy was making a big deal out of it, but come on — dogs don,t live forever.
- Sometimes when I,m sick, or feeling blue, I drink vinegar. I like all kinds: balsamic, vodka, orange juice, leaves.
I like base ball but it can be unnecessary at times.Like why do they need to hit a HOME run why cant they just hit it to the hotel there staying at.It's close enough.??
- Working in an office is fine, but I,d rather be a millionaire. (Elaborate on this. It,s interesting. Maybe Trademark it, too.)
- Today in my office where I work as Director of Quality Assurance, we went to the beach for some reason that was never adequately explained. When we were there, our manager told us to eat hot coals. I thought that was a little bit untoward so I ate a fish. Then a woman I have literally never seen before in my entire life started talking very loudly about something involving Halpert. She was agitated, I,d say. From what I could guess, she was definitely on drugs of some kind, perhaps cocaine, or maybe ‘drines. Also, she is a knock-out. She reminds me of a young Daphne Du Maurier. Also, I stupidly ate the fishbones. I told myself “never again” after the last time, but then you turn around, and bam, they're in my mouth. I also ate 55 hot dogs in 15 minutes, which is a world record.
- Everybody remembers: “April showers bring May flowers.” But no one remembers how the rest of that goes. Which I find so frustrating.
- Prediction: the Orioles will win the World Series over the Pirates in seven games.
- Prediction: the space program will be renamed the Outer Space Program by 2060.
- Prediction: someday we will be able to travel faster than sound. We will “break the sound barrier.”
- Prediction: [note - need more predictions.]
- Reminder: Michael,s safe combo: 26-32-20.
- Kinsey, Angela and Jenna Fischer. Episode 51: The Job Part 1 with Paul Lieberstein, Office Ladies podcast, November 11, 2020. Time code 15:37.