The "Coalition for Reason" is a fake group that Oscar Martinez referred to. Since Andy and Dwight think that Grotti is in the Mafia, Oscar tries to stop them from thinking that. Everyone except Oscar believes so, causing him to look around for mentally sane people. According to Oscar, himself, Jim, and Pam are in the 'Coalition for Reason' and Toby used to be but according to Oscar, "He's mentally checked out." Toby agrees.
Possible Reasons why Others are not in The Coalition for ReasonEdit
- Andy, was unknowing that Angela was sleeping with Dwight for 17 days, The Duel, as well as punched a wall in Season 3.
- Angela, licked a cat, Lecture Circuit Part 2
- Creed, was in a relationship with Squeaky Fromme, Lecture Circuit Part 1, everything
- Dwight, killed Angela's cat, Fun Run, thinks he is immune from any disease, ever Health Care
- Erin, generally gullible, Nearly Every episode
- Kelly, more obsessed with famous people than herself, Many Episodes, including The Merger
- Kevin, always unknowing of anything happening, Nearly Every episode
- Meredith, had sex with a supplier, Business Ethics
- Michael, believed that Grotti was in the mafia, Mafia, made a fool of himself at Phyllis Wedding, Phyllis' Wedding
- Phyllis, believed that Grotti was in the mafioso, Mafia
- Ryan, defrauded the company, Goodbye, Toby
- Stanley, had a huge outburst, Did I Stutter?