The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- See episode Classy Christmas
- Erin: Who's Holly, guys?
- Michael: That is a good question, Erin. How do you describe somebody who is at the same time an old friend, and was a lover, and was a complicated part of my past, and maybe - just maybe - a part of my future?
- Andy: I don't have kids or anything, but if my grandmother ever dies, I'm going to kill myself.
- Stanley: I have been trying to get on jury duty every single year since I was 18-years old. To get to sit in an air conditioned room, downtown, judging people while my lunch was paid for? That is the life!
- [After meeting Angela's boyfriend Robert]
- Oscar: Robert seems great. He's very handsome, firm handshake, he's gay, good sense of humor.
- Dwight: In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all: it's fear. Merry Christmas.
|Previous episode:||Current episode:||Next episode:|
|China||Classy Christmas||The Ultimatum|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.