The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Andy Bernard went to Cornell (graduating in 1995) and is smug about it. He was, by his own admission, not a particularly good student.
Andy mentions Cornell
- "I went to Cornell. Ever heard of it? I graduated in four years, I never studied once, I was drunk the whole time." (talking head interview, Gay Witch Hunt)
- "You should be an English professor at Cor-not University." (sparring with Dwight, The Merger)
- "I started the main Frisbee golf club at Cornell. Where I went to college." (to Jim, The Convict)
- "Football: Cornell/Hofstra: Slaughter." (sucking up to Michael, The Return)
- "I graduated from anger management the same way I graduated from Cornell: On time." (talking head interview, The Negotiation)
- "He's classy. He gets me. He went to Cornell." (Michael, Beach Games)
- "The capital of Maine is Montpelier, Vermont, which is near Ithaca, New York, where I went to Cornell." (interviewing with Dwight, The Job)
- "Three months ago, I was nowhere. I was just a Cornell grad, in anger management." (talking head interview, The Job)
- "That school? Cornell." (talking head interview, Launch Party, deleted scene)
- "I got into Cornell off the Wait List." (talking head interview, Branch Wars, deleted scene)
- "Andy, was that coordinated by the Cornell Study Abroad Office?" (Angela, Dinner Party, deleted scene)
- The rear windshield of Andy's car has a Cornell sticker. (Chair Model, Did I Stutter?)
- Andy introduces himself to the client as "Andy Bernard, Cornell '95." (Job Fair)
- Andy becomes upset when Dwight wears a Cornell sweatshirt. (Employee Transfer)
Andy Bernard was not particularly gifted academically.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.