Why are you guys so obsessed w/ creed? He’s an amazing character don’t get me wrong but why?
24 Votes in Poll
What to watch when the Office leaves Netflix. I've already seen Community, Parks and Rec and The Good Place.
Just now finished watching "THE OFFICE". Don't know what to watch next. Please suggest me series that equally entertain like office
S1E1 - THE OFFCIE - An American workplace.
1. Dwight is introduced singing (murmuring) the same song which is sung by Angela in the Benihana Christmas part 2 episode. - Little Drummer Boy!
2. The special filing cabinet for things for corporate i.e the waste basket was a joke told by Micheal's BROTHER (who is never again mentioned in the series! Or was it Micheal trying to cover up? I'd guess probably the latter!) to him, which works on Bills and not on faxes.
3. Dwight has a 1978 Nissan 280Z which he bought for 1200 dollars and after fixing it, its worth 3 Grand.
4. Jim putting Dwight's stapler in Jello was the 3rd time he has done it to him. The 4th one being Micheal's Worlds best boss mug at the end of the episode, probably to get back at Micheal for making Pam cry with his 'You are fired!' prank!
5. Pam has been engaged for 3 years while Michael has worked in Dunder Mifflin for 12 years, last 4 of them as the Regional Manager.
6. Micheal's heros - 1. Bob Hope 2. Abraham Lincoln, 3. Bono, 4. God (probably!)
7. Jim say's Pam's favourite yoghurt is Mixed Berries.
What I found funny - 1 word, 2 syllables, Demarcation. Also, Dwight recommends downsizing during his Interview, while Micheal hires a temp while there was a possible threat of downsizing!
Deleted scenes Triva -
1. Dwight's fathers name - Dwight Shrute, and Grandfathers name - Dwide Shrude (Amish, probably came from Amland!)
P.S - Dwitght always gets me!!