We could all agree to say what would have happened if Michael haven't left. Maybe the rest of the season would have been better idk . I just didn't want him to leave. I'm happy that he has a family with holly but why not in scranton
So I was rewatching The Office and I realised that there were a number of scenes that didn't click during my earlier watch. So that's what I mean by 'missed scene', and I am sure The Office gets even better the more number of times you watch it!
So, here's one of the scene that I missed and then it hit me cause of which Iended up 'laughing out loud', literally!
It's from Season 5's first episode, Weight Loss Part - I. All the Dunder Mifflin employes are huddled up on the weighing scale. The camera shows Jim giving his trademark smile, and do does Michael but then nothing happens for a couple of seconds. Then Jim asks Michael, 'Nothing? Really?'
What's going on in here??
So this was the scene that I didn't get the first time. I was confused so as to what is Jim reffering to, and why Michael is sheepishly smiling. But then I went back a few seconds and realised what had happned there!!
Before they all were getting weighed, Dwight comes and says,' A last bite of Eclairs everyone,' and then particularly to Angela it seems, 'You don't have to swallow it, just hold it in your mouth.'
Who'd say no to this delicious, chocolaty dessert!!
And now I know, that Jim was expecting the classic 'That's what she said!' from Michael, and looking at him, he was about to give it up and make the whole gang crack up, but because of Holly, Michael gave up this golden oppourtunity of stealing the limelight, which he so loves to do! But perhaps, he loves Holly even more!
So what was your 'missed' scene which you later cracked up to! I am sure we all would have atleast one of those!
P.S - A 'That's what she said' to Dwight's statement would have been a bit over the top as well, wouldn't you agree??
S1E1 - THE OFFCIE - An American workplace.
1. Dwight is introduced singing (murmuring) the same song which is sung by Angela in the Benihana Christmas part 2 episode. - Little Drummer Boy!
2. The special filing cabinet for things for corporate i.e the waste basket was a joke told by Micheal's BROTHER (who is never again mentioned in the series! Or was it Micheal trying to cover up? I'd guess probably the latter!) to him, which works on Bills and not on faxes.
3. Dwight has a 1978 Nissan 280Z which he bought for 1200 dollars and after fixing it, its worth 3 Grand.
4. Jim putting Dwight's stapler in Jello was the 3rd time he has done it to him. The 4th one being Micheal's Worlds best boss mug at the end of the episode, probably to get back at Micheal for making Pam cry with his 'You are fired!' prank!
5. Pam has been engaged for 3 years while Michael has worked in Dunder Mifflin for 12 years, last 4 of them as the Regional Manager.
6. Micheal's heros - 1. Bob Hope 2. Abraham Lincoln, 3. Bono, 4. God (probably!)
7. Jim say's Pam's favourite yoghurt is Mixed Berries.
What I found funny - 1 word, 2 syllables, Demarcation. Also, Dwight recommends downsizing during his Interview, while Micheal hires a temp while there was a possible threat of downsizing!
Deleted scenes Triva -
1. Dwight's fathers name - Dwight Shrute, and Grandfathers name - Dwide Shrude (Amish, probably came from Amland!)
P.S - Dwitght always gets me!!
Why was michael's wedding not shown.
167 Votes in Poll
150 Votes in Poll
What was michael trying to say when he ordered the gabba-gool (s6 e6 - mafia)
250 Votes in Poll
Hi, every body.
This is the hardest trivia quiz of The Office I have ever seen. I scored 60%.
How many times have you watched this series? I watched 2 times before ;)
Reply your scores here
121 Votes in Poll